Happiness is at the heart of Judith Celebrations.
My name is Judith Peterson. I am a Canberra-based civil celebrant.
Bringing family and friends together for marriage, naming, commitment and vow renewal ceremonies is a genuine joy and privilege. I believe in creating an atmosphere of warmth and kindness – the perfect match for any celebratory theme you have in mind.
We will plan your ceremony together, taking great care to produce a beautiful ceremony that is a reflection of you. My go-with-flow approach, humour and confidence in front of an audience means you can rely on me to be professional, whatever comes my way.
With more than 25 years’ experience as a social worker, I am also a writer, director, actor and producer at Ally Cat Productions. These skills allow me to have a friendly, relaxed presence that will set the stage for a heartfelt and memorable day for you and your guests.
- Certificate IV in Celebrancy, Academy of Celebrancy Victoria, Australia
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment Lead Training, Canberra, Australia
- Attachment Therapy (subject masters), NSW Institute of Psychiatry
- Bachelor of Social Work, James Cook University, North Queensland Australia
- Associate Diploma in Community Studies (Youth Work), Macarthur Institute of Higher Education Sydney Australia